We offer a wide range of solutions, with the division being headed by Mrs Mala Biswas, who has excelled in the industry for over two decades in Wildlife conservation with the World Wildlife Fund and in the media industry with The Times of India and DNA newspapers. Our Environmental consultancy division provides inputs to the corporate world both in the soft environment statements and the more definitive eco issues a company needs to grapple with as part of the mandatory environmental requirements. We do varied projects like Environment Impact Assessments related to pollution, waste disposal, hazardous waste management, risk assessment, environment audit, flora fauna studies, landscape designing, etc. A customised project based on the company’s requirement can be executed by Trailblazers.
Some of our Corporate Clients include:
- Econ & Orkays Pvt. Ltd. [Survey of flora and fauna at Nhava Sheva for the Hotel project – 1997]
- Tata Consulting Engineers [Study the impact on aquatic flora & fauna of the land fill activity for building the Marine Chemical Terminal at Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust – 1996]
- ION Exchange (India) Pvt. Ltd. [Assessment of safe drinking water requirements in Raigad District – 1996]
- Madras Crocodile Bank Trust [Design of eco-tourism and environment education centre project at the Andaman & Nicobar Islands – 1995-96]
- Andaman Nicobar Environment Trust [Design of eco-tourism project at the Andaman & Nicobar Islands – 1995-96]
- WWF – India, New Delhi
- International Public Relations Association (IPRA), New York [Assessment and report on Environmental Information Needs by Decision makers – 1994-95]
- Vikas Group of Enterprises [Design Report of the resort (Karla Eco-village) over a 20 acre area – 2000-]
- Conception and research for 12 films for ZEE television environment serial, which won the best serial award entitled HUM ZAMEEN
For more details on any of our services, get in touch with us through email or on any of our phone numbers to know more about how we can provide a comprehensive solution for your environment consultancy needs.
We would be delighted to hear from you!